Selection criteria for the Influencer of the Year award for 2020 at the Faculty of Biological and Environmental Sciences:
A suitable candidate is
- An interesting and active influencer/debater in social and/or traditional media
- A distinguished public promoter of the profile and popularisation of their discipline or research field
- A significant contributor to societal decision-making
- An active participant in business collaboration or the development of entrepreneurship benefitting the Faculty
- A distinguished promoter of Faculty fundraising
- An originator of new public initiatives.
You can nominate yourself or someone else. Attach to the nomination a description of the relevant influencing efforts (max. 1 page). Please submit your nomination by email by 3 June 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will be announced at this year’s Oktoberfest celebration.
For further information
Please contact: Ragna Rönnholm