During the conference a traditional vendor exhibition will be held close to the coffee service and posters on the second floor lobby (entrance from Fabianinkatu 33).
Included in the package
- Rent of the exhibition area (approximately 2–3 m wide x 1,5–2 m deep),
- Electricity (10 A max 1kW),
- Table(s), chair(s),
- Participation fee of the conference for ONE person/company (including conference materials, conference dinner, reception, lunches and coffee breakes (according to the conference program), free participation in oral and poster sessions),
- Company’s name and logo on the Physics Days 2019 page and in the final program,
- Company’s ad in the Journal Arkhimedes,
- Company’s ad in the Abstract Book (online version),
- Free wireless Internet-connection is available throughout the whole building.
Not included in the package
- Participation fees for all but one person,
- Roll-ups, Movable walls etc. If you wish to separate your section e.g. with light movable walls, please bring them yourselves, unfortunately we cannot provide them. Small-scale exhibition cannot include solid exhibition walls.
- Reserve the exhibition package for the company by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmation and invoice of the exhibition package will be emailed by FPS. One free registration is included in each exhibition package, and any additional exhibitor personnel should register as a regular participant. Contact info: Ella Hänninen, Finnish Physical Society (FPS).
- The reserved places are given out on the first-come-first-served basis,
- Reservation of the exhibition packages should be done by February 15, 2019,
- Price per package is 1265 € (non-profit society, VAT 0 %),
Cancellation policy: All cancellations and/or changes by email to email@example.com. Cancellation before or on February 15, 2019: a cancellation fee of 200 € will be applied. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after February 15, 2019 and due payments will not be cancelled. Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation. In case of no-show, the fee will not be refunded.