Conference registration is closed
Registration fees and other details
The registration fees (per person, incl. VAT) are shown in the table below. Part of the conference will take place on a cruise ship, and the registration fee depends on the type of cabin accommodation one selects upon registration. All cabins are of A class with a window facing the sea. If you choose a cabin for 2 or 4 persons, the names of companions are requested in the registration form.
Once you have filled out and submitted the registration form, you will get a confirmation email with information of the selected cabin. The cabin keys will be distributed just before boarding, during the check-in in terminal.
* Undergraduate or postgraduate students. The supervisor’s conformation of the student’s status must be sent to our e-mail address email@example.com
- If you cancel your registration by 7 May 2022 you will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, minus a 50 € administrative charge. Refunds are not available after 7 May 2022.
- The normal and student registration fees and the invited speaker status cover attendance to all conference lectures, lunches and coffee breaks in Helsinki, the City of Helsinki Welcome Reception, the cruise to Stockholm and back including cabin accommodation, breakfast, lunches, coffee breaks and buffet evening meals.
- The accompanying person fee covers the City of Helsinki Welcome Reception, the cruise to Stockholm and back including cabin accommodation, breakfast, lunches, coffee breaks and buffet evening meals.
- Registration fees do not cover accommodation in Helsinki. All conference participants have to book it themselves; see Accommodation for details.