On this page we will provide updated information on the special arrangements at Think Corner due to the corona pandemic.
Think Corner is closed from the audience until 30th of April, because the coronavirus situation in the HUS Hospital District is still in a Community transmission phase. Read more about the University of Helsinki corona guidelines.
- It is possible to stream events from Stage if following the gathering restrictions of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland and University of Helsinki.
- Gatherings of more than six people in the same space must be avoided in the university premises. Depending on the technical needs of the event there will be two to three staff members at work.
- Please take the gathering restrictions into consideration when organizing the event. There can only be a maximum of four persons present on the stage at the same time considering the two metre safe distance. (size of the stage is 7*3m).
The event organizer needs to have an updated contact info for all the persons in Think Corner (excluding our own staff), so that if a corona virus infection appears it is possible to track all who have been present.
Instructions for visitors and performers:
- Wearing a protective face mask is required on University premises, unless there are no other people present. You also are required to wear a mask even if you are performing on the stage. Read more about the University's protective face mask recommendation.
- Keep a safe distance (two metres) to others.
- Stay home if not feeling well.
- Wash your hands often and cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Entrance to Think Corner is only possible from the corner door at Yliopistonkatu and Fabianinkatu crossing. When you arrive, call our hosts at +35850 3119811 and we will let you in.
Other facilities and services at Think Corner:
- The meeting rooms on the second floor and other event spaces are not in use.
- Tiedekulma Cafe is closed for the time being.
- The amount of events is limited, there can only be maximum of two events at the Stage per weekday.
- University premises are not available for booking by external parties until 30th of April 2021.
- Think Corner facilities can be used as a shooting location only for University of Helsinki shoots. Think Corner facilities can't be used for commercial shoots by businesses, companies and other parties.