The facility rent includes the following services:
- PA sound system includes six microphones.
- 2 hand microphones ja 4 headset microphones OR
- 4 hand microphones ja 2 headset microphones OR
- 3 hand microphones ja 3 headset microphones
If one of the six microphones is reserved for audience questions (catchbox.microphone), five microphones can be used on Stage
- Live video recording of the event with one stationary camera. Make sure that the program is also suitable for remote audience. How do you engage the remote audience througout the program? Please note that not all events are suitable for streaming.
- Live chat to engage your audience. Be prepared to moderate the chat during the event: The chat has pre-moderation, only approved questions will be visible to the public. The chat feature does not require the public to register with the system.
- Projecting pre-delivered presentations and maximum six video inserts on site and broadcasing them in live-stream.
- Video recording of the event. The recording will remain on Think Corner’s website for two weeks without subtitles. After the event, we will send you a link where you can download an unedited recording of the event. At events organized by the University of Helsinki, it is possible to submit subtitles to the recording, in which case the recording will remain on the pages of Tiedekulma for longer, about six months.
See this video for instructions and tips on how to organize an event at the Think Corner Stage (English subtitles available)
Think Corner staff will handle the AV services during your event. To make sure that the event runs technically smoothly, the presentations and the program timetable should be sent in advance to Think Corner Studio Managers. Click here for the recommended stage furnishing options and download an example of the event timetable for hybrid events.