On 30 September - 2 October 2019, TU Chemnitz will host the international conference "Refuge Europe - a question of solidarity?"
The conference is part of the H2020 project "CEASEVAL Evaluation of the Common European Asylum System under Pressure and Recommendations for Further Development" and will give floor to academic contributions on the following topics:
1) Harmonisation in the CEAS: forms and perspectives
2) the multilevel governance of reception
3) everyday borders in the lives of asylum seekers and refugees coming to Europe
4) the politicisation of responsibility
5) solidarity from below: new perspectives from the local
6) round table: an exchange between policy and scientific perspective
Abstracts are due 15 April and should be sent to the following
Please see the call for papers in the attachment (link to pdf below) for further information and distribute this call among your fellow researchers. We are looking forward to your contributions!