Recent publications and dissertations of the Medical Nutrition Physiology research group.
- Reijo Laatikainen, 2018. Grains and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Randomised controlled trials with low FODMAP rye and wheat bread
- Richard Forsgård, 2018. Intestinal permeability as a marker of gastrointestinal health.
- Aino Siltari, 2018. Antihypertensive tripeptides and vasculature. Focus on mechanisms, ageing, stereoisomer conformation and intestinal permeability.
- Minna Kumpu, 2016. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in respiratory infections: randomised controlled studies.
- Laura Tapiovaara, 2016. Specific probiotics in the upper respiratory track: Colonization, efficacy, and safety with focus on Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG.
- Jin Shi, 2014. Metabolic effects of whey proteins in an experimental model of diet-induced obesity.
- Lotta Stenman, 2013. Dietary fat and bile acids in the pathogenesis of gut barrier dysfunction.
- Liisa Lehtoranta, 2012. Probiotics and Virus Infections. The effects of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG on respiratory and gastrointestinal virus infections.
- Pauliina Ehlers, 2010. Milk casein-derived tripeptides: A special focus on blood pressure and vascular function.