The Doctoral Programme in Sustainable Use of Renewable Natural Resources (AGFOREE) focuses on plant production, forests, domestic animals, technology, the environment and economy. Sustainable use of resources is imperative for the future of humankind, nature and planet Earth.
- AGFOREE is the largest doctoral programme in the YEB doctoral school with almost 200 doctoral candidates
- A joint collaboration between the Faculties of Agriculture & Forestry and Biological & Environmental Sciences
- A community of more than 160 supervisors
- Admissions for study rights: twice a year – 30 new doctoral students admitted each year
- University-funded doctoral candidate positions: call for applications once a year
Check out the wide range of topics covered by our graduates by browsing the University's open digital archive.