The Doctoral Programme in Plant Sciences (DPPS) trains world-class experts in the fields of basic and translational plant sciences including plant biology and associated biotic interactions, plant production and other applications such as bioenergy.
- An international community of 70 doctoral candidates from all over the world
- Part of the largest group of plant science researchers in Finland
- A joint collaboration between the Faculties of Biological & Environmental Sciences and Agriculture & Forestry
- An international community of more than 55 supervisors
- Admissions for study rights: twice a year – 7 new doctoral students admitted each year
- University-funded doctoral candidate positions: call for applications once a year