The Doctoral Programme in Interdisciplinary Environmental Sciences (DENVI) aims to seek solutions for a more sustainable future with research in environmental change, from biological processes to environmental governance. DENVI considers the environment broadly from natural habitats to built-up environments.
- A community of more than 150 doctoral candidates
- A collaboration between five different University Faculties
- More than 140 academics acting as supervisors
- Admissions for study rights: twice a year – 12 new doctoral students admitted each year
- University-funded doctoral candidate positions: call for applications once a year
Check out the wide range of topics covered by our graduates by browsing the University's open digital archive.