Our address is: Pääjärventie 320, 16900 LAMMI. See map.
Coordinates: N 61° 3' 13,885", E 25° 2' 30,375" (WGS 84)
Arriving by car
Lammi Biological Station (LBS) is 4 km from the centre of Lammi and 2 km from Highway 12. A route from the highway to LBS is indicated by the road sign “Biologinen asema 2".
When coming from Helsinki by public transport, it is usually best to come by bus or train to Lahti or Hämeenlinna, and continue by bus to Lammi.
- Train time tables
- Bus time tables for local buses that stop at Lammi linja-autoasema and Pääjärventie L and I. Try this link for local buses running between Lahti train/bus station (matkakeskus) and Lammi.
- Bus time tables for Lammi Kirkkokallio stop and express buses that stop at Lammi linja-autoasema
There are three possible bus stops to get off at when coming to Lammi:
- ‘Biologinen asema th (Hämeenlinna)’ also known as 'Pääjärventie L and I' is at the intersection of Highway 12 and Pääjärventie, and is 2 km the Station.
- Lammi Kirkkokallio (Hämeenlinna) is about 3 km from the Station on highway 12. This stop is often the best option when coming on the weekend.
- Lammi linja-autoasema (Hämeenlinna) is in the center of Lammi and is about 4 km from the Station.
Reetta Isola tel. 02941 40680, 0405219033
Maarit Raninen tel. 02941 40747, 0504154410