Skip to main content
Station's guide map
- Main building, Eurola and Wallgren buildings, lakeside sauna and a Lappish hut are located in the yard of Kilpisjärvi Biological Station
- Station's office, dining room, lecture hall, living quarters, a two-bedroom apartment and laboratory facilites are in the main building. In the cellar floor you can find the Mouse museum and a sauna.
- There are some storages and a laboratory facility on the yard. There is also Institute of Seismology's monitoring station on the yard.
- Parking lots: Leave your car at the parking lots next to Kilpisjärventie.
- Kiekula (1km) and Kalela (1,5km) are located north from the Kilpisjärvi Biological Station.