Updates about new features and important releases on the Revita platform
Competition mode is now available: you can compete against an opponent while doing exercises with any story in the library.
- Competition is timed — it lasts until either you or the opponent reach the end of the story.
- The progress bars display:
- how far in the story each player is, and
- how many exercises each player has answered correctly.
- At the end, the winner is the one who completed more exercises correctly!
For now, your opponent is a BOT — tailored to be similar to you: it reads text at about the same pace as you, and knows about the language approximately as well as you. Therefore the competition should not be too easy and not too hard.
You can now share any story you like with your friends:
- Select a story from your private library, and click Share.
- Enter the friend's email address in Revita.
- You can include an optional message about the story.
- The friend will receive a notification - if she accepts the story, it will appear in her private library.
- The friend can also follow you: if she follows you, stories that you send her will be added to her private library automatically, without notification.
- The list of followed friends appears in the Profile page.
We have improved the design of the Home Page for the desktop — the main functions are now on the Menu Bar for faster and more convenient access.
- The mobile design continues to use the Side Bar, as before.
The News Bell icon will let you know when new features are released — the Bell will have a small red number to notify you.
- More new features and new types of exercises will be announced in the near future!
Report Button is now available on many pages
Now If you encounter any problem or error:
- Please click the button Report a Problem.
- A copy of the page where the problem occurred will be sent to the Revita Team.
- (Optional: you can also write a short message, about what is wrong.)
- We will try to handle the problem as soon as possible! We appreciate your feedback!
The Leaderboards now track learners who are in the lead — based on practice time.
Remember: practice leads to perfection!
The Chinese language has been added, in BETA (β) mode.
Please note: BETA languages are in early stages of development, and will evolve over time.