I work as a Senior Advisor in Support for Research Management at the City Center Campus of the University of Helsinki. My work focuses on research matters at the Faculty of Social Sciences.
Support for Research Management supports the strategic management of research and the development of research conditions at the University of Helsinki and its units.
- Support for research management at the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Development of research activities
- Review, preparation, and reporting
- Senior advisor secretary of the Research Committee
- Presenting officer at the Faculty Council
- Member of Executive Committee
I am a PhD, a Docent in theoretical philosophy, and my background is in research, lastly in a six-year period (2014–2019) as a University Researcher at an Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence. Between the CoE and returning to the University of Helsinki, I worked for a year and a half as a Science Adviser at the Academy of Finland’s Division for Social Sciences and Humanities.