The University of Helsinki has implemented exceptional emergency measures due to the coronavirus outbreak.
This page updated on 19 March 2021.
Follow the latest information:
- The latest information on the coronavirus situation at the University of Helsinki will be available here
- Information for students: Teaching and teaching practice in the faculty of educational sciences for the exceptional situation
- The effect of coronavirus on your studies – Q&A
- The effect of coronavirus on teaching – Q&A
- Faculty's coronavirus information for staff
The instructions will be updated as the situation changes. The monitoring group (response centre) of the Faculty of Educational Sciences will carefully follow the situation.