The new fellows of the Teachers’ Academy genuinely involve their students in the construction of teaching, learning and assessment situations and in the development of teaching. Their teaching and supervision practices are innovative and pedagogically justified, and they convey an understanding of the constructive alignment of teaching. They all have solid evidence of producing innovative learning materials and of making use of the new digital learning environments.
All the selected fellows have embraced collegiality in diverse ways and are known as key developers of teaching in their own fields. They are active players on the degree programme and faculty levels and almost without exception on the university level as well, not to mention in international forums. Their activities have had an undeniable effect on the collaborative development of teaching.
The new fellows of the Teachers’ Academy are:
- University lecturer Anna Henning-Lindblom, Swedish School of Political Science
- University lecturer Liisa Karlsson, Faculty of Educational Sciences
- Clinical instructor Johanna Louhimo, Faculty of Medicine
- University lecturer Petteri Muukkonen, Faculty of Science
- Associate professor Franklin Obeng-Odoom, Faculty of Social Sciences
- University lecturer Mia Sivén, Faculty of Pharmacy