The event is free of charge and open for all.
Morning coffee is served 8:30–9:00 (for the pre-registered). In the Think Corner there is a cafeteria where you can buy coffee and snacks also during the event.
ON STAGE 9:00–11:00:
- Päivi Tammela, Professor, Division of Pharmaceutical Biosciences: Uusia antibiootteja metsästämässä (Hunting for new antibiotics. Presentation in Finnish)
- Henri Xhaard, University Researcher, Division of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology: Developing small molecule inhibitors to target enzymes in protozoan parasites (malaria)
- Tomi Rantamäki, Associate Professor, Laboratory of Neurotherapeutics, Division of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy: Nopea hoitovaste masennukseen – unestako vastaus löytyy? (Rapid treatment response to depression – is sleep the answer? Presentation in Finnish)
- Heidi Kidron, University Researcher, Division of Pharmaceutical Biosciences: Hur påverkar individuell variation i transportproteiner läkemedelsresponsen? (How does individual variation in transport proteins affect drug response? Presentation in Swedish)
- Timo Laaksonen, Professor, Division of Pharmaceutical Biosciences: Farmaseuttinen nanoteknologia (Pharmaceutical nanotechnology. Presentation in Finnish)
- Anna-Riia Holmström, Associate Professor, HOH Helsinki One Health network: Lääkehoidon riskit hallintaan! (Managing medication safety. Presentation in Finnish)
The event is hosted by professors Jari Yli-Kauhaluoma and Vincenzo Cerullo.
Event will be trilingual (Fin-Swe-Eng).
Live stream and recording (the recording of the event will available a couple of days after the event)
#ftdk #drugresearch #farmasia