Warm welcome to the monthly research seminar organized by the Learning, Culture and Interventions (LECI) expert group
Doctoral candidates and early career researchers belonging to the LECI group will give a poster-seminar on Friday 14th of December from 10 to 13 at Siltavuorenpenger 5A, room K108 (Minerva building).
The names of the presenters and their topics are:
- Tuulikki Kurtelius: Alakouluikäisten lasten yksinäisyyden kokemukset
- Alexandra Nordström: Joyful Interaction in Early Childhood Multiliteracies Endeavours
- Lauri Pynnönen: Digital Game-Based Learning in Emergency Contexts
- Heidi Sairanen: Agency and Interaction: Children Creating Culture
- Yan Wang: Comparative study of the National Primary Science Curricula in Finland and China: aiming for scientific literacy and 21st century competencies
Everyone interested is very welcome to join the seminar!