microCT imaging applications of bone, oncology, cardiovascular and pulmonary function in live animals, allowing longitudinal studies. Different bore sizes for ex vivo samples, mice, rats and small rabbits. Equipped with a gas anesthesia system. A radiation survey meter available.
- High resolution (2.3 micrometer voxel size)
- High-speed (scans as fast as 3.9 seconds)
- Low-dose imaging for longitudinal in vivo studies
- Four Field Of Views (FOVs) – 18, 36, 72, and 86 mm
- Multispecies imaging capabilities (Zebrafish/mouse/rat/guinea pig/rabbit)
- Two-phase retrospective respiratory and cardiac gating