DISA, offered by the Veterinary Teaching Hospital (VTH), includes diagnostic imaging services (radiography, ultrasonogaphy, CT and MRI) as well as animal care for researchers. Dogs, cats and horses can be hospitalized in the Clinicum building and other animals like pigs and sheep may be placed at the LAC large animal unit nearby. VTH anesthesia unit offers state-of-the-art services for all kind of animals.
Contact person: Mirja Ruohoniemi, +358 2941 57164, email@example.com
Location: Small Animal Hospital, Koetilantie 2; Equine Hospital, Koetilankuja 1, Viikki
- Radiography (all large animals)
- Ultrasonography (all large animals)
- Computed tomography (excluding horses)
- MRI (small animals, equine distal limbs)
- MRI: Philips Ingenia 1.5T S (small animals), Hallmarq Standing Equine MRI (0.3 T)
- CT: GE Lightspeed VCT 64
- US: Philips Epiq 7
- Small animal X-ray: CPI Indigo 100
- Large animal x-ray: Shimadzu UD150B-40
- C-arm: Philips BV Libra
Please contact Mirja Ruohoniemi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees depend on the needs of the project (e.g. timing, anesthesia, interpretation of images), multidisciplinary projects need to be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.