Specific news and information about services, instruments and trainings in Viikki
Viikki Flow Cytometry
Viikki sorting and Biocenter Flow Cytometry have merged. The new Viikki Flow Cytometry can be found at:
Biocenter 2, D-wing, 5th floor, lab 5003A
The BD FACSAria II, BD LSRFortessa and BD LSR-II can all be found in the same room.
Keep the following in mind when visiting us:
- The lab space is small so as minimum persons as possible: come alone to the instrument you reserved and service users leave samples after introducion if possible
- Keep the safety distance to other persons in the lab.
- Do not enter the lab with any symptoms of a cold or flue.
- Be mindful of good hand hygiene.
- Remember the general instructions on coughing, sneezing and blowing your nose.
- Clean workspace after instrument use.
- "Wearing a protective face mask is required on University premises"
Would you like to use our instruments independently? Contact us to schedule training:
- FACSAria II. Contact: tiina.pessa-morikawa|at|helsinki.fi
- LSR Fortessa. Contact: marc.llortasens|at|helsinki.fi
- LSR-II: Contact: marc.llortasens|at|helsinki.fi
In order to better tailor the training to your scientific needs, please let us know about your needs for Flow Cytometry Analysis/Sorting, the type of cells you would like to use, the type of experiments you would like to do and an estimated timeline on when you would like to start your experiments. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
No news to display.
Keep in mind that core personnel might be telecommuting. If you need assistance, please contact marc.llortasens|at|helsinki.fi or tiina.pessa-morikawa|at|helsinki.fi