HTB unit provides services and expertise in :
- lab automation
- cell-based and biochemical high-throughput screening
- access to liquid handling instruments
- chemical and siRNA libraries
News and announcements:
- 17. May 2022 - HTB will be closed in July, weeks 27-30 (4.-29.7.2022). To secure the delivery before the summer break, please, make sure to order pre-drugged plates and compound aliquots in iLAB by the following dates:
- any new or modifed layouts by 4pm on Mon 6.6.
- re-prints of previously made layouts 4pm on Mon 13.6.
- aliquots by 4pm on Mon 27.6.
If you have any questions, you can reach the drugging team at fimm-htb-drugging (at) helsinki.fi
- since 23. August 2021 - use of iLAB is mandatory for all new service requests. Use of iLAB requires a one-time registration. Once you are registered, the system will enable you to place service requests, provide required approvals, and monitor progress. Please see below for more detailed instructions.
If you have general ideas, suggestions, needs, comments or problems when placing an order, you can send your feedback via email to fimm-htb-ilab (at) helsinki.fi . We will try our best to add, correct and modify the system so that it would be as user friendly and informative as possible.
- Equipment reservations are currently still done via Google Calendar. We plan to transfer this function to the iLAB booking calendar later.