24.-25.11.2022, Kumpula Campus, University of Helsinki, Finland
The programme will start 9:00am on Thursday 24th and end after lunch on Friday the 25th November.
The programme will include oral presentations, lab tours, poster session with refreshments, and presentation of our commercial partners.
- Instructions on how to get to Helsinki city centre and University of Helsinki campuses (including the Kumpula campus)
- Information on the Kumpula campus
More information will be found here including the detailed programme.
We have a limited capability to support for travel & accommodation. If you require support, please contact us.
We are kindly supported by:
- University of Helsinki Doctoral Programme for Materials Research and Nanosciences (MATRENA)
- Commercial sponsors soon to be announced
The workshop is well suited for M.Sc. and Ph.D. students who wish to learn more of x-ray spectroscopies applied in materials research and nanosciences. Study credits can be obtained (upon agreement with your degree programme) by participating.
For more information, please contact:
- Program committee: Simo Huotari, Serena DeBeer, René Bes