Activities of the DeepFIN project.
Eero Hyvönen, Heikki Rantala, Esko Ikkala, Mikko Koho, Jouni Tuominen, Babatunde Anafi, Suzie Thomas, Anna Wessman, Eljas Oksanen, Ville Rohiola, Jutta Kuitunen, Minna Ryyppö: 'Citizen Science Archaeological Finds on the Semantic Web: The FindSampo Framework', Antiquity (accepted January 2021)
PAST AND FORTHCOMING PRESENTATIONS
- FindSampo Conference: University of Helsinki. Using FindSampo data for research, 17 May 2021
- Archaeology Afternoon: University of Helsinki. Understanding the Past through Citizen Science, Public Finds and Geographic Information Systems Research, 11 December 2020
- Digital Humanities Seminar: University of Helsinki. GIS Research and Citizen Science Archaeology in England and Finland, 10 December 2020
- Archaeology Days: University of Oulu. New research project: DeepFIN - Assessing Archaeological Deep Time in Finland through Spatial Exploration 500 BCE - 1520 CE, 19 November 2020
- Archaeocartography Workshop: University of Aarhus. Mapping and analyzing artefact distributions – the example of the PAS, 9 SeptemBER 2020