Registration for the virtual NordILL 2021 is now open!
To register for the virtual conference, please click here. Please find registration fees and terms & conditions below.
Registration fee: EUR 150
Registration fee includes the whole programme.
Payment of registration fees
- We accept payments by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro) and against invoice (invoicing fee of EUR 14 will be added).
- Credit card payment: The registration fee should be fully paid in Euro by credit card at the same time with your registration. Credit card payments are processed via an SSL secured credit card payment link at the end of the on-line registration form.
- Invoice payment: The registration fee should be fully paid in Euro by the due date mentioned in the invoice. The invoice reference number must show as identification on bank transaction. The invoice will include all necessary international bank information for the bank transfer. All bank charges should be covered by the payee.
Interested in offering NordILL 2021 programme for your students? Contact email@example.com and ask more!
- An administrative fee of EUR 50 will be applied to all cancellations made by September 26, 2021.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations made after September 26, 2021.
- If you register after September 26, 2021, the registration is binding.
- 100% payment to be made if fees not paid at the time of cancellation.
The Conference organisers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, for loss of, or damage to property belonging to participants, either during or as a result of the Conference. The registration fees do not include insurance of any kind so please check the validity and coverage of your own insurance.
The organisers do not take responsibility for force majeure reasons for cancellation of the event (natural disaster, outbreak of severe contagious epidemic, major strikes etc.). In such case, the organising committee will decide upon refunding of paid registration fees.