The deadline for Language Centre Days 2019 presentation abstracts is 17.3.2019.
The main theme of the days is the many faces of cooperation, which is, we hope, also reflected by the abstracts. Naturally, we welcome also other presentations on language teaching and language centre activities.
Abstracts are to be submitted on an e-form. The language of abstracts can be Finnish, Swedish or English.
Instructions for abstract submissions:
- Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words
- The language of abstract should correspond to the language of presentation (Finnish, Swedish or English)
- Include the names of all speakers in the attached abstract
- Name the thematic category to which your presentation belongs
- Name the format of your presentation: a poster, a presentation (20 minute slot), or a workshop (60 minute slot)
- Flexible and blended learning environments
- Different kinds of learners
- International cooperation
- Point of view: working life
- Administration and management in cooperation
- Translation and language proofing services