You can submit an abstract to be considered for a digital poster or oral (10-min talk) presentation. If your abstract is accepted for an oral presentation, you may also present a digital poster. There is no abstract fee.
You are not required to register for the conference prior to submitting your abstract. However, if your abstract is selected for the SVD-AD 2021 symposium, the presenting author must register to the conference.
The title should be typed in using small letters, title starting with a capital letter, and should not exceed 15 words. Do NOT type the full title in capital letters. The title should clearly define the topic.
Authors and Affiliations
Please fill in the author details as requested on the form. The compulsory details are: Affiliation (organization), Country, First name and Last name. Kindly mark only one author as the presenter.
Body of the abstract
The maximum size of the abstract is 250 words. The 250 word limit does not include the title or author details of the abstract; the limit is for the actual text of the abstract. The abstract must be written in English.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a symposium registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organisers and Committee of the Symposium to publish my abstract in the Symposium
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organizing Committee.