The University of Helsinki offers subsidised accommodation for presenters at the conference between 13 and 16 December.
The following types of accommodation are available at the indicated prices:
- Single room, 83€ per night
- One bedroom flat, 116€ per night
How to reserve your accommodation:
- Send your reservation request to email@example.com latest 12 November 2017.
- Include the following information:
- Guest name.
- Arrival and departure dates (check-in 14.00 on day of arrival, check-out 12.00 noon on day of departure).
- Indicate that you wish to make a reservation from the allotment “Inclusion” which is valid 13-16 Dec 2017.
- Indicate whether you require a single room or a one bedroom flat.
The conference allotment size is 31 single rooms for single occupancy and 10 one bedroom flat.
Reservations can be made until 12.11.2017.
Reservation will be confirmed upon availability in the allotment, wait for confirmation.
Unihome require a credit card authorization, it will be sent to you with the confirmation or you can ask for it from firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooms are for single occupancy, if a larger room is needed please inquire by e-mail at email@example.com
The University of Helsinki also has special rates at selected hotels in Helsinki. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference takes place in the University of Helsinki Main Building at Fabianinkatu 33, Helsinki.