Please find our contact details and other practical information about the conference below.
The conference will take place online via Zoom. All registered participants will receive Zoom meeting links and passwords from the organisers upon registering. Please do not share the Zoom meeting links and passwords you receive with anyone.
You may join the Zoom meeting using your browser, or download the Zoom application.
- Will recordings of the presentations be made available online?
- No, but presenters may record their own session, so if you would be interested in accessing a video of a talk, please contact the presenter directly.
- Will there be a conference proceedings?
- ETT2021 intends to facilitate conversations between typologists and to organise feedback opportunities for current PhD scholars, so published conference proceedings are slightly tangential to the ETT2021's aims. Should any of the participants be interested in editing proceedings, however, the organisers will be happy to accommodate this.
- How can I support ETT2021?
- ETT2021 benefits most from participation by typologists at a variety of career stages. Whether you attend a single talk, follow the entire conference or contribute to a discussion session, your presence will make the conference a success.
- Will there be an ETT2022?
- The conference is primarily intended as a one-off event in order to address the exceptional circumstances of the coronavirus pandemic, so it is not intended as a recurring conference series.
- Well, while we do not currently have plans to organise a new edition of the conference, feel free to contact us if you are interested in hosting a future ETT event. We will happily think along.
It has received funding from the University of Helsinki through the project Language emerging from human sociality: the case of speech representation.