Abstract Submissions are accepted only electronically by using the on-line submission system.
To start the submission, create a new account and make sure to give your valid email address. You can choose your own password. Please remember the password for future log in. Further instructions are given as you proceed with your submission. The abstract should be submitted by the main presenter and contact person for the abstract (if various other presenters mentioned in abstract text).
Acceptance of the abstract is subject to acceptance by the Symposium organizers and they have all rights to accept or reject the abstract.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the CEISAL 2022 conference app (subject to changes), subject to the author’s confirmation of presenting the paper and registering as a paid delegate. The accepted abstracts will be published as typed by the author, including any errors in grammar, spelling or scientific facts.
Authors will be notified of acceptance of their contributions and the type of presentation by 30th January, 2022 (subject to changes).
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the congress secretariat directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Abstract Submission
The title should be typed in using small letters, title starting with a capital letter, and should not exceed 15 words. Do NOT type the full title in capital letters. The title can be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
The title should clearly define the topic.
The symposia has been divided into separate themes. Click here for the list of symposia and choose the symposium you wish to submit your abstract to. Click here for the full descriptions of the symposia.
Authors and Affiliations
Please fill in the author details as requested on the form. The compulsory details are: Affiliation (organisation), Country, First name and Last name. Kindly mark only one author as the presenter. In the affiliation field if an author has more than 1 affiliation please separate the affiliation with a comma (e.g. 1,2,3). Please do not add a space after the comma.
Body of the abstract
The maximum size of the abstract is 300 words. The 300-word limit does not include the title or author details of the abstract; the limit is for the actual text of the abstract. The abstract text can be in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a conference registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organisers and Committee of the Conference to publish my abstract in their chosen format
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organising Committee.
1. Please log in to the abstract submission page. If you have created an account please use your passwords. If you are logging in for the first time please select the Create New Account –option. Kindly notice that only abstracts submitted using the on-line system can be accepted.
1. Click Create New Account. Fill in your e-mail address and your
2. Click Update Contact Information and then Create Contact
2. Please select Abstract Submission from the top of the page.
3. Please fill in the requested details:
a) Type in the title according to the instructions given
b) Choose the symposium for your abstract
c) Fill in the author details
(first fill in the affiliations for each author, then fill in the author names and match the authors with their affiliation numbers)
d) Type your abstract to the text field.
e) Preview your abstract and click Continue
f) Accept the terms and conditions and then submit your abstract by clicking Submit
At any time in the process you can click the Save As Draft button to save your incomplete submission and return to it later. You can edit – until the submission deadline - the draft version of your abstract. Once you have clicked “Submit” you can no longer edit your abstract.
The deadline for abstract submission is 30th November, 2021.
After this date you can no longer submit or edit an abstract.