AI in Learning - Shaping the Future
Welcome to AI in Learning - Shaping the Future!
Location: International virtual conference, University of Helsinki
Time: November 18-19, 2021
Organizer: AI in Learning Consortium led by University of Helsinki, Finland
We warmly welcome
Researchers, Companies, Policymakers, Teachers, School Leaders, and all users of Artificial Intelligent (AI)
- to share their research, innovations, reflections, experiences, and thoughts on how AI can change the learning landscapers and make learning more available and open to different learners.
The conference is a platform for sharing new solutions developed by researchers, companies, and users. We invite you to submit abstracts or proposals for
- Innovative practices and new solutions for learning
- Academic research papers
Artificial intelligence (AI) is changing the world. It impacts societies, organizations, work, and education, and it is becoming more and more a part of everyday life. It opens new doors for industry and causes the radical disruption of work. AI will decisively change also the concept of learning, expertise, and the businesses based on it. This situation offers enormous opportunities to expand educational settings for learning in and beyond the traditional classroom, but it also requires a significant investment in lifelong learning so that all levels of education can take the changing technology into account.
The conference has four sub-themes
- AI in Wellbeing and Lifelong Learning
- AI in Games and Simulations
- AI in Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS) for Virtual Learning Environments (VLE)
- AI in Learning: Ethical Challenges and Solutions
- 7.6.2021 Deadline for submitting abstracts or other proposals (max. 250 words)
- 23.6.2021 Acceptance of abstracts and proposals will be informed
- 20.10.2021 Deadline for conference registration
The conference is free of charge for participating.
AI in Learning is a Co-Innovation project (2020-2021) funded by Business Finland