Abstract Submission is performed only electronically by using the on-line submission system.
When you start, create a new account and make sure to give your valid email address. You can choose your own password. Please remember the password for future log-in.
Accepted contributions will be presented either as oral presentations or posters according to the decision of the Scientific Committee. All abstracts are subject to approval by the Scientific Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject the abstract.
Authors will be notified of acceptance of their contributions and the type of presentation (oral or poster) in May, 2018 (subject to changes).
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Programme book, subject to the author’s confirmation of presenting the paper and registering as a paid delegate. The accepted abstracts will be published as typed by the author, including any errors in grammar, spelling or scientific facts.
If you have any questions with the submission process, please contact the conference secretariat directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Abstract Submission
The abstract topic should be related to one of these themes:
- Lignocellulolytic enzymes: functions and characteristics
- Microbial transformation of lignocellulose: genetics and omics
- Lignocellulose analytics and structure
- Lignocellulose biosynthesis
- Industrial examples of lignocellulose utilization
- Chemicals and fuels from biomass
- Functional materials and new bioproducts
- Socioeconomics and environmental aspects of lignocelluloses and plant biomass
The title should be typed in using small letters, title naturally starting with a capital letter and should not exceed 15 words. Do NOT type the full title in capital letters. The title should clearly define the topic.
Authors and Affiliations
Please fill in the author details as requested on the form. The compulsory details are: Affiliation (organization), Country, First name and Last name. Kindly mark only one author as the presenter.
Body of the abstract
The maximum size of the abstract is 150 words. The 150-word limit does not include the title or author details of the abstract; the limit is for the actual text of the abstract. The abstract must be written in English. Please do not include any pictures or graphics.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a conference registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organisers and Committee of the Symposium to publish my abstract in the Abstract Book and Symposium website
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organising Committee.
1. Please log in to the abstract submission page. If you have created an account please use your passwords. If you are logging in for the first time please select the Create New Account –option. Kindly notice that only abstracts submitted using the on-line system can be accepted.
- Fill in your e-mail address and your preferred password. Click Create New Account.
- Click Update Contact Information and then Create Contact
2. Please select Abstract Submission from the top of the page.
3. Please fill in the requested details:
- Type in the title according to the instructions given
- Choose the presentation type you would prefer
- Choose the theme
- Fill in the author details
- Type your abstract to the text field
- Preview your abstract and click Continue
- Accept the terms and conditions and then submit your abstract by clicking Submit
At any time in the process you can click the Save As Draft button to save your incomplete submission and return to it at a later time. You can edit – until the submission deadline - the draft version of your abstract. Once you have clicked “Submit” you can no longer edit your abstract.
Please note: The dead-line for abstract submission is May 10, 2018. After this date you can no longer submit or edit an abstract.