To register for the conference and to make an accommodation reservation, please complete the online registration form below.
To register for the conference and to make an accommodation reservation, please complete the
Kindly first read the instructions and conditions given below.
Reservations will be handled on a “first come – first served” basis. Each form is to be filled in individually by only one participant. If you have problems with completing the on-line form, please contact the local conference secretariat at Confedent International Ltd:
Confedent International Ltd
00130 Helsinki, Finland
Phone: +358 50 4644 757
- Early registration fee EUR 200,00 (Early fee deadline EXTENDED to March 15, 2019)
- Late registration fee EUR 300,00
- Early student registration fee EUR 100,00 (Early fee deadline EXTENDED to March 15, 2019)
- Late student registration fee EUR 150,00
- Early fee additional exhibitor EUR 90,00 (Early fee deadline EXTENDED to March 15, 2019)
- Late fee additional exhibitor EUR 120,00
Payment of registration fees
We accept payments by credit card and payments against invoice (invoicing fee 14 Eur will be added).
The conference fees should be fully paid in Euro by credit card at the same time with your registration or by the due date if you request an invoice. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard and credit card payments are processed via an SSL secured credit card payment link at the end of the on-line registration form.
The invoice reference number must show as identification on bank transactions. The invoice will include all necessary international bank information for the bank transfer. All bank charges should be covered by the payee.
Cancellation of registration
Cancellation of registration and accommodation or changes in accommodation bookings (early departure or late arrival)
All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received prior to or on February 10, 2019 - Full refund (less EUR 50 administration fee).
- Cancellation received after February 10, 2019 - No refunds (100 % payment to be made if fees not already paid at time of cancellation)
There will be no refund for no-shows. Denial of a visa application to Finland does not entitle a participant to any refunds.
The Meeting Organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, for loss of, or damage to property belonging to meeting participants (or their accompanying persons), either during or as a result of the meeting.
Please check the validity of your own travel insurance.
Abstract Submission Instructions
Abstract Submissions are accepted only electronically by using the
Accepted contributions will be presented as posters according to the decision of the Scientific Committee. Acceptance of the abstract is subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee and the Committee has all rights to accept or reject the abstract.
The EXTENDED final date to submit your abstract is APRIL 11, 2019. Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their contributions by April 30, 2019 (subject to changes).
All accepted abstracts will be published in a Meeting App, subject to the author registering as a paid delegate. The accepted abstracts will be published as typed by the author, including any errors in grammar, spelling or scientific facts.
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the congress secretariat directly at email@example.com.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
The abstract topic should be related to one of these themes:
B Excitability, synaptic transmission, network functions
C Disorders of the nervous system
D Sensory and motor systems
E Sleep, autonomic and neuroendocrine systems
F Cognition and behaviour
G Computational neuroscience
H Novel methods and technology development
The title should be typed in using small letters, title starting with a capital letter, and should not exceed 15 words. Do NOT type the full title in capital letters.
The title should clearly define the topic.
Authors and Affiliations
Please fill in the author details as requested on the form. The compulsory details are: Affiliation (organization), Country, First name and Last name. Kindly mark onlyone author as the presenter.
Body of the abstract
The maximum size of the abstract is 300 words. The 300 word limit does not include the title or author details of the abstract; the limit is for the actual text of the abstract. The abstract must be written in English. The abstract should logically contain the following issues: Objectives, Research question, Materials and methods, Results and Conclusion.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a meeting registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organisers and Committee of the Meeting to publish my abstract in the Meeting
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organizing Committee.
1. Log in to the abstract submission page. If you have created an account please use your passwords. If you are logging in for the first time please select the Create New Account–option. Kindly notice that only abstracts submitted using the on-line system can be accepted.
1. Fill in your e-mail address and your preferred password. Click Create New Account.
2. Click Update Contact Information and then Create Contact
2. Select Abstract Submissionfrom the top of the page.
3. Fill in the requested details:
- Type in the title according to the instructions given
- Choose the theme
- Fill in the author details
- Type your abstract to the text field.
- Preview your abstract and click Continue
- Accept the terms and conditions and then submit your abstract by clicking Submit
At any time in the process you can click the Save As Draft button to save your incomplete submission and return to it later. You can edit – until the submission deadline - the draft version of your abstract. Once you have clicked “Submit” you can no longer edit your abstract.
The deadline for abstract submission is March 31, 2019.
After this date you can no longer submit or edit an abstract.
Posters should be displayed in portrait, not landscape. It is the presenter’s responsibility to prepare a completely correct poster material ready for presentation, within the maximum frame of a poster board:
- width 95 cm, height 160 cm.
The Meeting Organisers have booked room quotas for the conference participants in the following hotels. When reservation is done via the registration form the below mentioned prices are valid. Also the availability can be guaranteed for early bookings. Delegates are free to make their own accommodation arrangements but availability or prices cannot be guaranteed and is at delegate’s own risk.
Early reservation of accommodation is recommended.
A hotel deposit of one night must be paid in advance together with the registration fees. The hotel deposit will be deducted from the total cost of accommodation. The remaining hotel payment will be charged at the hotel upon check-out. Reservations without full deposit payment cannot be accepted. The hotel has the right to charge all booked nights in case of late cancellation or early departure.
If you are paying the fees against invoice, kindly note that your reservation is guaranteed only after we have received the payment. If you require accommodation outside the given dates, please contact the local secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
All room rates include breakfast and VAT.
A cosy, modern 11-storey hotel in Meilahti in Helsinki has magnificent views and modernly fresh rooms. You can feel at home in the living room-like lobby and relaxed restaurant and bar. You can view the bustling city life from all our rooms, and the top floor rooms boast magnificent views over Helsinki.
Distance from congress venue: 0,1 km
Room rates (per room / night)
- EUR 184,00 Standard single room
- EUR 204,00 Standard double room
Unihome Töölö Towers
Pohjoinen Hesperiankatu 23
Unihome Töölö Towers offers a perfect accommodation in Helsinki. Shared kitchen allows you to feel at home while away. Unihome is a unique service concept co-created by the University of Helsinkiand Aalto Universityin an effort to provide flexible and affordable housing options for incoming international scholars and visitors.
Distance from congress venue: 2 km
Room rates (per room / night)
- EUR 120,00 Standard single room
- EUR 163,00 Standard double room
Both Helsinki (former Hostel Academica)
Hostel Academica is located within walking distance from the railway and bus stations. All rooms have a private shower and a bathroom and a small kitchenette with the refrigerator. Hostel Domus Academica aims for good quality, excellent service, a great feeling and a big smile.
Distance from conference venue: 3,5 km
Room rates (per room / night)
- EUR 70,00 Standard single room