The conference takes place at Hanaholmen, Hanasaarenranta 5, Espoo, Finland.
The conference venue is located 7km west from the Helsinki railway station and is easily accessible by using public transport. The venue can be reached via bus (400m), metro (1.1 km), taxi, and boat. More information can be found on: https://www.hanaholmen.fi/en/how-to-find-us
- Local currency is EURO.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted almost everywhere.
- Prices include taxes and tipping is not expected.
- Prices are rounded to the closest 5 cents. 1 and 2 cent coins are not in use in Finland
- Standard voltage is 230 V and standard frequency 50 Hz. Power sockets and plugs are type F. Type C and F plugs can also be used.
- Time zone is EEST (UTC+3).
- Temperatures in late August are around 15-20 C. Up to date information from https://www.foreca.fi/Finland/Helsinki
- Emergencies: Call 112.
- Pharmacy: "Apteekki" in Finnish. Lauttiksen apteekki (Lauttasaarentie 28, Helsinki) is closest. Yliopiston Apteekki (Mannerheimintie 5, Helsinki) is open from 7am to midnight.
- Finland has high quality tap water. There is no need to avoid drinking tap water by buying bottled water.
- Telephones: Do not expect to find a public phone; use your own mobile phone and buy a prepaid SIM card if needed. The country code for Finland is +358.
- Things to do and see in Helsinki: See myhelsinki.fi or https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g189934-Activities-Helsinki_Uusimaa.html